So it’s 3:30am, and I can’t sleep, the perfect time for a blog post right?
I’ve gone and taken a quick look at the top publicised .org.uk domain sales to date. There may have been higher sales that were done privately and therefore not made public, and if you feel I have missed any out, or got it wrong, let me know (I probably have).
So here’s The Top 10 Publicised .Org.uk Domain Sales.
Update: As I thought, I have missed a couple off and the list has now grown. Many people saying that they know of more domains that would make the list but can’t be because of NDA’s etc.
- 12 – BlackJack.org.uk for £5,000 back in October 2010
- 11 – OnlineCasino.org.uk for £6,000 in January 2009
- 10 – Register.org.uk for £6,167 ($9,500) in January 2013
- 9 – HomeInsurance.org.uk for £7,500 in October 2010
- 8 – Handbags.org.uk for £10,000 in September 2011
- 7 – PayDayLoans.org.uk for £10,600 in September 2011
- 6 – PayDayLoan.org.uk for £10,000 (plus VAT) in September 2011
- 5 – CarFinance.org.uk for £10,701 in March 2010. Bit of a cheat this one, as it was ranking well, and not sold purely based on it’s domain value.
- 4 – ScratchCards.org.uk for £11,500 in October 2010
- 3 – CreditCards.org.uk for £20,000 in October 2010. Couldn’t post this one without mentioning that I own the singular CreditCard.org.uk, yours for the same price
- 2 – Sledges.org.uk for £25,000. Couldn’t find a date for this one. Another sort of cheat, as Frank Paul got this one ranking nicely before selling it on.
- 1 – Poker.org.uk for £25,000 in May 2011.
So there you have it! I look forward to all the comments telling me that I got it all wrong
I’m off to lay down, that was hard work!